2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Navy Jobs

I want to apply for Engineering General Service Officer Post in Indian Navy so please give me details about Recruitment including Total number of vacancies and required educational qualification? Also tell me last date for apply online/ offline at website of Indian Navy?
Similar Threads
Thread
Physiotherapy Jobs in Indian Navy
MBA jobs in pak navy
Pakistan navy MBA jobs
HR Jobs In Indian Navy
Jobs for Ex-Indian Navy Personnel
Indian Navy Jobs for CSE
Jobs In Indian Navy
Indian Navy Jobs Available
Indian Navy Civilian Jobs
Indian navy Jobs MCA
Officer Navy Jobs
Navy Jobs for Girls
Indian Navy MBA Jobs
Apply For Navy Jobs
Navy Government Jobs
Navy Jobs
Post Navy Jobs
Jobs for Girls in Merchant Navy
Jobs in Indian Merchant Navy
After Completing B.Tech Jobs in Navy
29th December 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Navy Jobs

Hello sir I want to know what qualification is required for B.Tech student for getting navy job so here can you please give me details ?
29th December 2015, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Navy Jobs

Hey as The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India.

Qualification:

Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent from University/ Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)

Age limit:

17 to 19½ years (both dates inclusive)

Physical Standards:

Height and Weight.

Minimum height - 157 cms with correlated weight as per age

Eye Sight.

The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.

Tattoo

Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist end and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.

Selection criteria

Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in