2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: National Insurance Company Punjab

I shifted to Ludhiana and also I am customer of NIC (National Insurance Company Ltd.) searching for this company office. Will you please provide me address and contacts of National Insurance Company Punjab office also provide list of products and services offered by NIC?
6th August 2018, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: National Insurance Company Punjab

NIC (National Insurance Company Ltd.) is Indias oldest general insurance Company. It was incorporated in Kolkata on 5th December, 1906 to fulfil the nationalist aspiration for Swaraj.

Below I am providing you the address and contacts of National Insurance Company Punjab office:

Regional Office Ludhiana
fourth Floor, Grand Walk Mallferozepur Road
Ludhiana Punjab 141012

List of Products and services

NICL has a range of coverage policies targeting different sectors

Personal Insurance policies include medical insurance, accident, property and auto insurance coverage

Rural Insurance policies provide protection against natural and climatic disasters for agriculture and rural businesses

Industrial Insurance policies provide coverage for project, construction, contracts, fire, equipment loss, theft, etc.

Commercial Insurance policies provide protection against loss and damage of property during transportation, transactions, etc.

Address:

Head Office:
Address: 3, Middleton Street, Prafulla Chandra Sen Sarani
Kolkata, West Bengal, 700071.
Telephone: 22831705 / , Fax: 22831740.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in