2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd July 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Re: National insurance company limited letter of subrogation

Can you provide me the Letter of Subrogation of NICL (National Insurance Company Limited)?
23rd July 2018, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

Subrogation is the right of the company to assume the rights of the insured person to recover expenses paid out under the policy that may be recovered from any other source.

Format of Letter of Subrogation

National Insurance Co. Ltd.
Branch Office,
L-2,Green Park Extn.
New Delhi- 110016

Dear Sir/Madam
In consideration of your paying me/us a sum of Rs.
(Rupee) in full and final settlement of my/our claim for vehicle nomake …….. model coverage under your policy no. issued by you on the said vehicle. We hereby assign transfer and abandond to you all my/our rights caused or existing out of the said
And grant to you full power to take and used by lawful ways and means in your own name and otherwise at your risk and expenses to recover the said loss. We hereby subrogate the same rights and we have in consequence of or arising from SAID
and we hereby undertake and agree to make and execute at your expenses all such further deeds, assignments and documents and to render you such assistance as you may reasonable require for the purpose of carrying out this agreement. As witness I set my hand.

Letter of Subrogation of NICL (National Insurance Company Limited)

21st August 2018, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the Letter of Subrogation under Suhana Safar (Domestic Travellers Insurance) Policy of National Insurance Company Limited?
21st August 2018, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Subrogation is the right of National Insurance Company Limited to assume the rights of the insured person to recover expenses paid out under the policy that may be recovered from any other source.
National Insurance Company Limited Letter of Subrogation

Suhana Safar (Domestic Travellers Insurance) Policy

1 Recital Clause
Whereas the insured designated in the schedule hereto has by a proposal, dated as stated in the schedule, which is the basis of this contract and is deemed to be incorporated herein, has applied to National Insurance Company Ltd., (herein after called the company) for the insurance herein after set forth in respect of person(s) named in the schedule hereto (herein after called the insured person) and has paid premium as consideration for such insurance.

2 Operative Clause
Now the policy witnesses that, subject to the terms, definition, exclusions and conditions contained herein or endorsed or otherwise expressed hereon, the company undertakes that, from the time insured person leave the declared place of departure, continues, through the intended places of travel and terminates on date of scheduled return declared or on the date of actual return whichever is earlier unless otherwise extended, if any insured person shall sustain any injury due to an accident or if the baggage of any insured person is lost or damaged, the Company will pay to the Insured or nominee the sum.

National Insurance Company Limited Suhana Safar (Domestic Travellers Insurance) Policy
irdai.gov.in/ADMINCMS/cms/Uploadedfiles/NATIONAL15/Suhana%20Safar%20(Domestic%20Travellers%20Insuranc e)%20Policy.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in