2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2014, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand Ph.D Admission Dates

Applications are invited by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Uttarakhand for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in various research areas.

Important Dates:
Last date for receipt of application form: Thursday, September 25, 2014.
List of eligible candidates for written test displayed on institute website: Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
Date of written test/interview: Monday, October 27, 2014.
Date of announcement of result: Friday, October 31, 2014.

Eligibility
Applicants should have a master’s degree in the concerned or an allied subject with a minimum of 1st class (CPI or CGPA greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale if class is not provided) or a minimum of 1st class (C.P.I or C.G.P.A greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale if class is not provided) at bachelors level with at least 55% marks at master’s level.
National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand Ph.D Admission Dates

National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand
khallu, Uttarakhand ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=National+Institute+of+Technology,+Uttarakha nd&hl=en&ll=30.198386,78.822699&spn=0.009662,0.020 363&client=opera&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
29th December 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to get admission in National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand for Ph.D. here I’m searching Admission Dates of National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand Ph.D? Please provide me?
29th December 2015, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

As per my searching NIT Uttarakhand does not updates their admission dates for applicants. If you want admission dates of NIT then I’ll inform you whet NIT updating their admission dates.

Admission in NIT uttarakhand will be on the basis of the applicants count and their marks, the institute calls the applicants for a written examination conduct at the on-campus. For admission candidates should have at least 40% marks secured candidates are eligible for attending the interview conducted at the Campus of NIT Uttarakhand.

There are three categories under NIT PhD Admission:

Full time- Stipendary Category
Full time- Project Category
Full time- Non Stipendary Category

NIT's also offers PhD (Part time – External / On campus categories) which are classified as

Part time (external)
Part time (on-campus)

Eligibility

NIT offers Full time and part time PhD Programmes in the arena of Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, English and Humanities.

Candidates must have a master’s degree in the concerned subject with a Minimum of 1st class or Equal to C.G.P.A. 6.75 out of 10.

P.Hd admission rules

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in