2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

National Institute Of Electronics And Information Technology (NIELIT) Agartala centre

Provide me the complete address of the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) Agartala Centre? Tell me the courses offered by this centre as I want to get admission in this centre? Provide me the phone number of the office of this Institute?
Similar Threads
Thread
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Mizoram
Department of Electronics and Information Technology Noida
Indian Institute Of Electronics And Information Technology Chennai
National Institute of Technology Agartala Website
Email Id Of National Institute Of Technology Agartala
National Institute Of Information Technology - NIIT Patna
NIT National Institute of Technology Agartala (Tripura)
National Institute of Technology Agartala NIT
National Institute Of Technology Agartala (NIT Agartala)
National Institute Of Electronics And Information Technology Calicut admission notice
Indian institute of electronics and information technology recruitment
Department of Electronics and Information Technology Mumbai
National Institute Of Information Technology NIIT Mumbai Bombay
Department of Electronics and Information Technology Hyderabad
National Institute of Technology Agartala
National Institute of Information Technology New Delhi
National Institute of Technology Agartala (Tripura)
National Institute Of Electronics And Information Technology New Delhi Result
National Institute Of Information Technology in India
National Institute of Information Technology NIIT Bangalore
4th January 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: National Institute Of Electronics And Information Technology (NIELIT) Agartala ce

Hello sir, I am Manoj and I want you to provide me details regarding the courses offered and eligibility details of National Institute Of Electronics And Information Technology (NIELIT) Agartala centre?
4th January 2016, 05:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: National Institute Of Electronics And Information Technology (NIELIT) Agartala ce

The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) Agartala Centre is the 11th Centre of NIELIT (formely DOEACC Society) in the country and the fifth in the North-Eastern Region.
NIELIT is an autonomous body of the Department of Information Technology (DIT), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India.
Courses offered:
Bachelor of Computer Appication(Affiliated to Tripura University)
Duration: 03 Years
Eligibility: Pass in 10+2 Examination/Equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate with Mathematics and Physics/Statistics/ Computer Science. Or 3 years Diploma Course with at least 45% marks in aggregate (5% relaxation of marks in case of ST/ SC/ OBC).

IT 'O' Level
Duration:1 Year
Eligiblity: Pass in 10+2 Examination/Equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate with Mathematics and Physics/Statistics/ Computer Science.
Or 3 years Diploma Course with at least 45% marks in aggregate (5% relaxation of marks in case of ST/ SC/ OBC).

IT 'A' Level
Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: 10 + 2 or ITI Certificate ( one year) after class 10 followed in each case by an accredited 'O' Level Course.
Or Successful completion of the second year of a Government recognized polytechnic engineering / diploma course after class 10, followed by an accredited 'O' level course concurrently during the third year of the said polytechnic engineering diploma course.

MAT 'O' Level
1 Year 10+2 Standard

CHM 'O' Level
Eligibility: 10+2/ITI (one year after 10 pass) in Electrical / Electronics / Computers / Instrumentation Engineering

CHM 'A' Level (Direct Entry)
Eligibility: Diploma in Electronics/ Computers/ Electrical/ Instrumentation after 10 Pass or undergoing 2nd year B.Sc. with Physics/ Electronics/ Computers or undergoing 2nd year B.E.
( Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer/IT) and accredited ‘A’ Level course (may be concurrent)

CHM 'A' Level (Lateral Entry) CHM-O Level Pass (considered for lateral entry)

Contact Information:
DIT (Govt. of Tripura) Campus,
ITI Road, Indranagar,
Agartala-799 006, Tripura, IN

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in