2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2018, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Re: National Fire Service College Nagpur Results

Hello sir, which courses results are declared by National Fire Service College Nagpur? Please provide me National Fire Service College Nagpur Results?
28th April 2018, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: National Fire Service College Nagpur Results

The National Fire Service College Nagpur is conducts an All India Entrance Examination for admission into Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) i.e. B.E. Fire Engg Course.

The duration of the course is 3 years including 6 month of practical training, which leads to fire services anywhere in India.

The degree is awarded by Nagpur University, Nagpur. The No. of seats is 30.

An All India Entrance Examination (AIEE) is conducted by National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur.

The final selection is made on the basis of performance of written examination and Viva.

Get desire result which you want from National Fire Service College Nagpur Results

National Fire Service College Nagpur Results announced:
As on April 2018:

Search Faculty

Search Date
Exam Faculty Date

B.B.A. Part-II (New) Faculty of Commerce & Management 12 Apr 2018

B.B.A. Part-II (New) (Absorp) Faculty of Commerce & Management 12 Apr 2018

M. Sc. (Electronics) Third Semester [CBCS] Faculty of Science & Technology 09 Apr 2018

Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology First Semester Faculty of Science & Technology 07 Apr 2018

Bachelor of Applied Electronics & Software Technology Part-II Faculty of Science & Technology 07 Apr 2018

Bachelor of Applied Electronics & Software Technology Part-I Faculty of Science & Technology 07 Apr 2018

Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology First Semester Faculty of Science & Technology 07 Apr 2018

B.Com. Part-II (New) Faculty of Commerce & Management 07 Apr 2018

Bachelor of Applied Electronics & Software Technology First Semester Faculty of Science & Technology 07 Apr 2018

Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology Part-II Faculty of Science & Technology 07 Apr 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in