2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th February 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Nata

Would you please let me know more about National Aptitude Test in Architecture, here can you please get some information?
Similar Threads
Thread
Nata gndu
NATA Objectives
Spa nata
Nata
NATA Helpline
NATA Accreditation
NATA Topics
Nata Indore
NATA Atlanta
NATA Notifications
NATA Testing QLD
NATA Brochure
Scope of NATA
Nata Spa
NATA Paper 2
Nata Mcq Questions
NATA Admission
NATA Exam important dates? Provide me its NATA 2014 Brochure?
NATA No. Of Attempts
Nata BOC Certification
10th February 2017, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Nata

As per you concern I will get details of National Aptitude Test in Architecture, so that you can get idea and remember easily.

Eligibility
The minimum age limit for appearing in NATA 2017 has been wavied.

Candidates should have completed or appearing 12th or equivalent examination with Mathematics to apply for NATA.

10+2 (diploma) in any stream candidates are also eligible to apply.

International Baccalaureate diploma passed/appearing after 10th are also eligible to apply.

There is not any lateral admission criteria for admission in any stage/year of B.Arch.

Exam Pattern
All the booklets will be served at the begging in one folder. MCQ answer sheet (OMR) will be withdrawn after 90 minutes. It is to be noted carefully that the candidates must fill in as well as bubble in All the relevant information including the "Question Booklet No" at the indicate places on OMR Answer Sheet Drawing Sheets and Attendance Sheet during exam

The Test is in two parts. A paper based drawing test and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test. The test measures aptitude of the candidate through two sections - a paper based section for drawing and computer based section for aesthetic sensitivity

Drawing Test
This is a two-hour paper where candidate has to attempt three questions. The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects:

i. Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner

ii. Visualizing and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings

iii. Sense of perspective drawing

iv. Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form

v. Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms

vi. Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition

vii. Understanding of scale and proportions

viii. Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences

Aesthetic Sensitivity Test

This is computer based test where candidate has to answer 40 multiple choice questions

The aesthetic sensitivity test measures perception, imagination and observation, creativity and communication along with architectural awareness and comprises of -

i. Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings

ii. Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects

iii. Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities

iv. Analytical reasoning

v. Mental Ability

vi. Imaginative comprehension and expression

vii. Architectural awareness

Registration Fee:
The NATA registration fee is Rs. 1250/- for all the candidates. Fee payment can be done through online mode (debit/credit card, net banking) or e-challan.

Candidates opting for exam city Dubai are needed to pay an additional examination fee of INR 7000 prior to issuance of admit card.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in

« Wbjee | IITD Cloud »