2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd May 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: Nalanda Open University Admission

I am planning to take admission in Nalanda Open University for pursuing higher studies and searching for admission details. Will you provide Nalanda Open University Admission dates so that I can apply for admission also tell list of documents needed at the time of admission?
3rd May 2018, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nalanda Open University Admission

The Nalanda Open University is the only University in the State of Bihar meant for imparting learning exclusively through the system of distance education

Admission dates:

START DATE - END DATE

11th Jul, 2018 - 16th Aug, 2018

Document required with the admission form

Self-attested photocopy of the marksheet of the qualifying examination, which is prescribed as the eligibility condition by the University for getting admission in the desired course, and the attested photocopy of the certificate of matriculation for proof of age.
Self-attested copy of the Caste certificate, issued by DM/DC/SDO or any other authorised officer, wherever applicable. It may be mentioned that the caste certificate is to be deposited by the SC/ST/BC-I, BC-II candidates only who are seeking admission against reserved quota.
Candidates, applying for B.Ed. course, must deposit all prescribed documents along with the admission form, as per requirement of that course which shall be intimated to them separately.

NALANDA OPEN UNIVERSITY
2nd/3rd Floor,
Biscomaun Bhawan,
Gandhi Maidan,
Patna 800 001 (BIHAR).
Telephone : 0612-2201013,0612-2206916 Fax : 0612-2201001 E-mail : nalopuni@sancharnet.in nou@nou.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in