2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   Nagarjuna University Degree Syllabus (https://management.ind.in/forum/nagarjuna-university-degree-syllabus-301898.html)

Unregistered 26th July 2016 02:51 PM

Nagarjuna University Degree Syllabus

I want to do BCA from Acharya Nagarjuna University so can you please provide me the syllabus of BCA of the University?

pawan 26th July 2016 03:23 PM

Re: Nagarjuna University Degree Syllabus

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, here I am providing you the syllabus of BCA of Acharya Nagarjuna University.

Acharya Nagarjuna University BCA Syllabus

I year-

Sl. No. Course Name

1 Introduction to Computers
2 Programming using C
3 Lab-I – MS Office Lab
4 Lab-II – ‘C’ Programming Lab

II year-

Sl. No. Course Name

1 Object Oriented Programming using C++
and Data Structures 2 Data Base Management Systems
3 Lab-I – C++ & DS Lab
4 Lab-II – DBMS Lab

III year-

Sl. No. Course Name
1 Programming with JAVA
2 Web Technologies
3 Operating Systems
4 Software Engineering
5 Data Communications
6 Lab-I – JAVA & Web Tech Lab
7 Lab-II – Project Work

UNIT-I Data and Information: Introduction, Types of Data, A Simple Model of a Computer, Data Processing Using a Computer, Desktop Computer, The Organization of the Book Data Storage: Introduction, Memory Cell, Physical Devices used as Memory Cells, Random access Memory, Read only Memory, Secondary Memory, Floppy Disk Drive, Compact Disk Read only Memory (CDROM), Archival Memory Central Processing

Unit: Introduction, The Structure of a Central Processing Unit, Specification of a CPU, Interconnection of CPU with Memory and I/O Units, Embedded Processors

UNIT-II Computer Networks: Introduction, Local Area Network (LAN), Applications of LAN, Wide Area Network (WAN), Internet, Naming Computers Connected to Internet, The Future of Internet Technology Output Devices: Introduction, Video Display Devices, Flat Panel Displays, Printers, Audio Output Computer Software: Introduction, Operating System, Programming Languages, A Classification of Programming Languages

UNIT- III Data Organisation: Introduction, Organizing a Database, Structure of a Database, Database Management System, Example of Database Design, Non-text Databases, Archiving Databases Processing Numerical Data: Introduction, Use of Spreadsheets, Numerical Computation Examples

UNIT-IV Some Internet Applications: Introduction, E-mail, Information Browsing Service, The World Wide Web, Information Retrieval from the World Wide Web, Other Facilities Provided by Browsers, Audio on the Internet, Pictures, Animation and Video via Internet Societal Impacts of Information Technology: Introduction, Privacy, Security and Integrity of Information, Disaster Recovery, Intellectual Property Rights, Careers in Information Technology Prescribed Books: Introduction of Information Technology, by V. Rajaraman, PHI Learning Private Limited. (Chapters : 1, 6 to 12, 15, 18)

For complete syllabus here is the attachment

Contact-

Acharya Nagarjuna University
NH16
Nagarjuna Nagar
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510