2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2015, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

MzaMBA airport

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is MzaMBA airport discussion page. Here you can discuss about MzaMBA airport in details. Please ask your question about MzaMBA airport in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
DCA Airport Map
DCA Airport Delays
JNU to Airport
IIM Ahmedabad From Airport
Goa Airport Name
Mzamba Beach Resorts
Mumbai Airport
Goa Airport Hotel
BARC Airport
Hyderabad Airport
Hotels near Dum Dum Airport
Delhi Airport
MBA Airport Transportation LLC
Mzamba Hotel
MzaMBA hotel
SPA Near Delhi Airport
RDU airport
IIM Bangalore to Airport
For MBA in Airport Management Is certified course in Airport Ground Handling helpful
CCS Airport Tax
21st March 2016, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Mzamba Airport

Hello sir, I am Mark Boucher. I am from Mzamba. I want you to help me by giving me some information regarding the IATA code of Mzamba Airport. Can you give me some information regarding it?
21st March 2016, 09:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mzamba Airport

As you have asked about the IATA code of Mzamba Airport, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details
Mzamba(Wild Coast Sun) is the most important airport of Mzamba(Wild Coast Sun), South_Africa. It is modern and one of the largest airport of the Africa.
Mzamba(Wild Coast Sun) is important for people and goverment of South Africa

Name Mzamba(Wild Coast Sun)
City Mzamba(Wild Coast Sun) (Read more about Mzamba(Wild Coast Sun))
Country South Africa (show all 349 airports in South Africa)
ISO country code ZA
Airport Codes:
IATA MZF
Longitude 29° 46' 0" E

Airports of South Africa have international codes of IATA and ICAO.
An IATA airport code is a three-letter code designating many airports around the world (including South Africa), defined by the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
The characters prominently displayed on baggage tags attached at airport check-in desks are an example of a way these codes are used.

The ICAO airport code is a four-letter alphanumeric code designating each airport around the world.
These codes are defined by the International Civil Aviation Organization.
The ICAO codes are used by air traffic control and airline operations such as flight planning.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in