2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

4th September 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Mysore University Time Table May/June

Can you tell me the process to download the time table for MBA (Master in Business Administration) Semester I Exam from the official website of University of Mysore?
4th September 2018, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mysore University Time Table May/June

The process to download the time table for MBA (Master in Business Administration) Semester I Exam from the official website of University of Mysore is as follows:

Visit the official website of University of Mysore

Click to More News under Latest News on the mid of the home page

On the new page, you will get the time table

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

University of Mysore 2018-19 Inter College Fest Time Table

August 2018 PG makeup examination notification

Notification related to Rural Institute of Open Schooling, Indian Institute of Schooling Education and Karnataka Open Learning School, Kumata Institutes recognition

Extention Of Date to Register for Office Automation and Linux with Open Office Classes for PG Students at University Computer Centre

Applications are invited for the post of project fellow to work in UGC sponsored project notified by Physics department

Two day workshop on Basic Statistics and Its Applications using Statistical Package for Social Sciences [SPSS]

Calendar of Events for admission ot LL.M and M.Arch Courses for the academic year 2018-19

Filling up of vacant seats in P.G Courses as one time provision for even candidates

Last date for admission First year UG Degree courses for the academic year 2018-19 is extended

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in