2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd May 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: Mysore University Guest Faculty Notification

I am interested in the field of teaching and searching for job came to know about Mysore University Guest Faculty Notification recruitment. Will you provide that recruitment details or detail about latest recruitment available so that I can apply for job also provide contact details?
3rd May 2018, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mysore University Guest Faculty Notification

The University of Mysore is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka, India.

The university was founded during the reign of Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore. It opened on 27 July 1916

University of Mysore has displayed 03 vacant seats for Project Fellow posts in Focus Area-II, to work in an inter-disciplinary research project in the area of Media and Social Development-A Study of Karnataka.

Mysore University Guest Faculty Notification recruitment not available below I am providing you details of recent recruitment done by this university:

University of Mysore Jobs Opening Details:

Total Vacancies: 03
Name of the Post: Project Fellow

Essential Qualification:

Candidates must have acquired Masters Degree in any one of the Mass Communications and Journalism, Political Science, Development Studies, Sociology and Social work.

Mode of Selection:

Selection will be made based on candidates performance in interview.

Coordinator
UGC UPE Focus Area-II, Vijnyan Bhavan

Campus address:

University of Mysore, Manasagangotri, Mysore-570006.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in