2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th August 2018, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Re: Mysore University for B.Tech

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the B.tech Course of the University of Mysore Will you Please provide It ?
11th August 2018, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mysore University for B.Tech

The University of Mysore is a public state university in Mysore, Karnataka, India. The university was founded during the reign of Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore. It opened on 27 July 1916.

As you Asking for the Names of the Courses Offered by the University of Mysore let Me tell you that University Does Not Offered the B.tech Course It May Offered the Following Courses Are given below
M.A.

:Ambedkar Studies,Ancient History & Archaeology,Anthropology, Christianity, Journalism & Mass Communication, Comparative Literature & Translation Studies, Co-operative Management, Development Studies, Economics, English, Folklore, Hindi, History, Jainology & Prakrit, Kannada, Linguistics, Philosophy, Political Science, Public Administration, Peace and Conflict Resolution, Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sociology, South Indian Studies, Urdu, West Asian Studies, Womens Studies. M.S.W.(Master of Social Work)

M.Sc In

Anthropology, Applied Geology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Food Science & Nutrition, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Human Development, Mathematics, Microbiology, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Psychology, Sericulture and Seri Biotechnology, Statistics, Zoology, Geographical Information System (GIS), Molecular Biology, AppliedZoology. . (b) M.Tech.: Urban and Regional Planning. (c) M.L.I.Sc. (Master of Library and Information Science). (d) M.Sc.Tech. in Computer Sciencewith an optional exit at the end of the Fourth Semester with M.Sc. in Computer Science Degree (e) M.Tech.in Materials Science (f) MS in Information Technology (for Foreign Nationals)

M.C.A - through KEA
(h) M.Tech (CCT) -through KEA
(i) M.Tech (CST) -through KEA
M.Com
(b) M.Com(Financial Services)-(Fully Self Finance
Scheme)
(c) MBA in Agri Business
(d) M.B.A through KEA

LL.M. (Constitutional Law & International Law)
(b)B.A LL.B. 5 year integrated course(No Entrance
Examination)
(c) B.Com LL.B. 5 year integrated course(No
Entrance Examination)
(Admission is based on Merit)
(Seats are reserved as per Government order)

M.Sc in IT, M.S.Animation

M.Sc.: Criminology and Forensic Science.
M.A: International Relations.
PG Diploma: Criminology and Correctional
Administration

M.Sc. Molecular Biology 5 years IntegratedCourse {Entrance Examination will be
conducted by the college}
M.A. English
M.B.A through KEA

For more Information you may Contact to the Mysore University the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details

Mysore University
Address: Krishnaraja Boulevard Road, K.G Koppal, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in