2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Muskingum University Police

Tell me the responsibilities and the functions of the Police Department of Muskingum University? When this department was established in the University? Provide me the details of the services offered by the department? Also provide me the list of member of the Police Department of this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
University of PGH police
IUS University Police
University Police GWU
UWM University Police
Police University UK
Sardar Patel Police University Jodhpur Website Paarl Police University
University Of TN Police
Muskingum University Tuition
NKU University Police
University Police UVA
The Police University
BYU University Police
University Police ESU
NC A&T University Police
University Police WVU
UWG University Police
UMB University Police
Difference Between State Police Service And Indian Police Service
Latest Notification for the vacancy of Assistant Police Officer in Punjab Police
Police Recruitment for Police
19th July 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: Muskingum University Police

I want to know the contact details of Muskingum University Police so will you please tell me?
19th July 2018, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Muskingum University Police

Muskingum University places a high priority on the safety of its students and employees by providing a 24-hour police service to the campus community.

To assure you of the best possible protection, the university employs highly trained state certified police officers.

Muskingum University Campus Safety Contact

Contact Campus Police

Phone: (740) 826-8155
Fax: (740) 826-6110

Daniel E. Vincent, Chief of Police
safety@muskingum.edu

Police and Security Office
104 Montgomery Blvd.
New Concord, Ohio 43762

Services-

The Muskingum University Police Department offers a range of services to students, faculty, staff, and visitors to campus.

Should a situation arise and you need assistance, dial 8155 to speak to an officer.

Fleet Vehicle Key Pickup

All fleet reservations are made by Physical Plant during business hours by dialing 8160. All fleet keys are to be picked up at the University Police Department.

Only those persons that have completed the fleet vehicle driver instruction and successfully passed the written exam are qualified to drive a Muskingum University fleet and/or rental vehicle.

Muskingum University Police issues temporary handicap parking passes to those needing closer access to buildings.

University Police has a limited amount of funds for emergency services including jump-starts, lockouts, and tows to local garages.

Muskingum University Police will provide a ride to any student, simply call 8155.

Muskingum University Police has a closet full of items lost and found. If you're missing something, or have found an item, call University Police at 8155.

All Resident Assistants have been provided with an invisimark pen to label your belongings. All valuables should be readily identifiable.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in