2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th April 2013, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mumbai University BE Syllabus EXTC

As you want BE 4th Year Computer Science syllabus of Mumbai University so I have and I am sharing it with you:

1. COMPUTER NETWORKS & COMMUNICATION
Introduction: Networks, architecture, applications, ISO model.
Physical layer: Review of data communication, transmission and multiplexing, transmission media, error detection, recovery,
interfacing, ISDN.
Topology: Introduction to topological problems, graph theory, network flow, traffic analysis, queuing theory and analysis of M/M/I
systems.
Local area networks: Bus/ring/tree topology, medium access protocol, and performance.
Data link layer: Line configurations, flow control, error control, bit oriented link control, simplex and sliding window protocols,
protocol performance evaluation.
Network layer: Communication networking techniques, circuit switching, message switching, packet switching, broadcast
networks. Packet switching: virtual circuits and datagrams, routing, traffic control, congestion control, and error control.
Inter networking: bridge/router/gateway, connection oriented and connection-less inter networking.
Services and protocols for transport layer, session layer and presentation layer. Data encryption and data compression.
Application layer protocols: Architecture and access protocols.

For complete syllabus I am giving you pdf file. You are free to download it.

Mumbai University BE Computer Science 4th Year Syllabus

Address:
University of Mumbai
CST Rd Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400098
022 2654 3300

Map:
[MAP] https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=mumbai+university&hl=en&ll=19.076314,72.854 033&spn=0.044209,0.081711&fb=1&gl=in&hq=mumbai+uni versity&hnear=mumbai+university&cid=0,0,9514883190 302182358&t=m&z=14&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Tags
syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in