2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

27th August 2015, 02:48 PM

Re: Mumbai University Migration Certificate Format

I have completed my MMS degree from mumbai univesity.now want to do post gradution from pune university.what is the procedure to get the migration certificate for post graduation from Mumbai university.please provide me the procedure of online n offline process n also provide the form n fees.
22nd September 2015, 07:41 PM

Mumbai University Migration Certificate Format

hi to all,

ive completed my graduation from mumbai university through correspondence. i want to do MA in English MEG programme of IGNOU. how and when shud i apply for the same? can anybody guide me?
23rd September 2015, 11:05 PM

Mumbai University Migration Certificate Format

hi to all,

ive completed my graduation from mumbai university through correspondence. i want to do MA in English MEG programme of IGNOU. how and when shud i apply for the same? can anybody guide me?
1st October 2015, 05:32 AM

as per ur querry iz concrnd, u should contact ur study centre from where u opted ur graduation. or u search on university website for Migration Form... download it.... fill it up... dn draw a dimand draft in favour of Deputy Registrar, University Of Mumbai. and submit the form at STUDENT FECILITATION CENTRE, UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI. WITHIN 15TH DAYS U WILL GET MIGRATION CERTIFICATE BY SPEED POST.
5th October 2015, 10:28 AM

Re: Mumbai University Migration Certificate Format

thanks you for sharing give pleople

Tags
migration form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in