2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st January 2013, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mumbai University M.COM results Oct

The Mumbai University announced the result of M.Com. (Part-I) which was held in the month of October 2012. To get the result, go to official website of the Mumbai University and click on result option which is at the left side of the home page then click on commerce option and then click on M.Com. (Part-I) link. When you click the link, you will reach at a page where you will have to enter roll number and click on GO option. You will get your result. Here is an image of the result page.

3rd December 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about the M.Com results of Mumbai University which was declared in October so please provide me process to check the same.
3rd December 2015, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

The University of Mumbai is one of the first three state universities in India. It announces various results in October whose exams were held in April month.

Steps to check result

First of all visit the official website of Mumbai University. There will you find exam & result at the centre of page so click on it.

A new page will open and here you have to click on result option.

On the page there are various sections of departments so you can choose commerce and click on the M.Com part I option.

When you click on it, a new page will open which ask you to give roll no. to get result.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in