2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Mumbai university improvement class

Hello sir I want to know about the examination fees of improvement of class of Mumbai University so please provide me information about this.
26th November 2015, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

The University of Mumbai offers Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees apart from diplomas and certificates in many disciplines.

Examination fee for Improvement of class

T.Y.B.Com. / T.Y.B.A- Fees Rs. 815/-

M.Com Part – I- Fees Rs.700/-

M.Com Part – II- Fees Rs.950/-

M.A. & M.A. (Education) Part – I- Fees Rs.700/-

M.A. & M.A. (Education) Part – II- Fees Rs.950/-

List of Documents to be scan and upload while filling the examination forms Online

T.Y.B.Com./T.Y.B.A. :-

I) Students should scan and upload their First marksheet of First Year.

II) Students should scan and upload their First marksheet of Second Year and in case of more than one attempt first and last marksheet should be uploaded.

III) Students should scan and upload their First marksheet of Third Year and pass marksheet in case of Improvement
of Class.

2. M.Com / M.A. & M.A. (Edu.) Part-I Students: -

Students should scan and upload their Part - I failed marksheet and degree marksheet for those students who had not appeared for Part-I
Examination and passed marksheet incase of Improvement of Class.

3. M.Com / M.A. & M.A. (Edu.) Part-II Students: -

Students should scan and upload their Part – I Passed marksheet, Part-II fail marksheet and Bachelor degree convocation certificate and all passed marksheet in Case of Improvement of Class.

4. If students belongs to semester pattern should upload their marksheet semester wise.

5. Students should fill up the Examination Forms personally & see to it that all details are correct before taking Printout.

6. Student should check the syllabus on our website.
7th August 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

any period for CIS?

I want to improve my class of tyb.com appeared in 2002.is it possible after 10yrs?
20th April 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

In Mumbai University, LLM class improvement procedure and limitations.
28th April 2021, 02:50 AM

I am T.Y.B.SCcomputer science student from the Mumbai University. My name is Shukla Anupam. Im 20yrs old. I for my further studies interested in M.C.A or MBA. Further will also pursive certification in ethical hacking.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in