2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th December 2019, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: Mumbai University HSC Time Table

Can you tell me the process to download the time table for BA (Bachelor of Arts) Part I Examination from the official website of University of Mumbai?
28th December 2019, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mumbai University HSC Time Table

The University of Mumbai (formerly University of Bombay) was established in 1857 and is one of the earliest state universities in India and the oldest in Maharashtra. It offers bachelors, masters and Doctoral courses, as well as diplomas and certificates in many disciplines like the Arts, commerce, Science, Medical and Engineering.

The process to download the time table for BA (Bachelor of Arts) Part I Examination from the official website of University of Mumbai is as follows:

Visit the official website of University of Mumbai

Click to Examination on the top of the home page

Again click to Examination

On the new page, you will get the time table

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Result of Revaluation cases

Examination forms related circulars FH 2020

उन्हाळी - २०२० पासून सुरु हॊणा-या पदव्युत्तर पदवी परीक्षेचे परीक्षा अर्ज भरताना परीक्षा केंद्राचे परिक्षेत्र निवडण्याचा पर्याय बंद करण्यात येत आहे

M.Sc. (Hotel & Hospitality Administration) (Sem V) (3 years Course) & M.Sc. (Finanace) (CBSGS) (Sem I) या परीक्षेचे परीक्षा प्रवेश अर्ज विहित फीसह M.K.C.L. या अभिकरणामार्फत Digital University Portal वरून Online घेण्यात येणार आहे

mum.digitaluniversity.ac या संकेतस्थळावर संबंधित परीक्षेचे अंतिम वर्ष वर्गळून इतर सर्व परीक्षेचे प्राप्त गुण भरण्याबाबत

The weblink for accepting Internal Marks for Master of Management (Second year) (Sem I) (choice Base examination is available

महाविद्यालयाचे प्राध्यापक / शिक्षक / कनिष्ठ पर्यवेक्षक/ वरिष्ठ पर्यवेक्षक याना विद्यापीठाच्या अवैध साधन सामुग्री चौकशी समोर चौकशी साठी पाचारण केल्या वर संबंधितांनी उपस्थित राहून सहकार्य करण्याबाबत

द्वितीय सत्र २०१९ मध्ये घेण्यात येणा-या LL.B. (3 Years Degree Course) (Sem VI) व LL.B./ BLS (5 Years Degree Course) (Sem X) शिक्षणक्रमाच्या प्रात्यक्षिक परीक्षेचे गुण University of Mumbai – University of Mumbai या वेब लिंकवरून online घेण्यात येणार आहे

The weblink for accepting the Internal Marks for B.Pharm. VII Choice Based & CBSGS examination is available

NOTIFICATION FOR CONVOCATION-2019

Circular of amendment of remuneration for science subjects practical exam, vivas etc.

द्वितीय सत्र हिवाळी २०१९ मध्ये सुरु असलेल्या विविध विद्याशाखांच्या अंतर्गत असलेल्या अभ्यासक्रमामधील Applied Component या विषयांचे पेपर विद्यापीठ नियमानुसार Evaluation moderation आपल्या स्तरावर करून अंतिम गुण MKCL च्या portal वर दिनांक ४ नोव्हेंबर २०१९ पर्यंत भरण्यात यावे

All the Incharge of Examinations Center has been not to be use the currently stock of Supervisor and Attendance Report which is use in the Examinations of First Half 2019

Circular Regarding OSM Second Half 2019

Circular : Date of Commencement of Practical examination to be held in Second Half (Winter) 2019

Contact Detail:
University of Mumbai
M.G. Road
Fort
Mumbai-400 032
Fort Campus: 22708700.
Kalina Campus: 26543000 / 26543300.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in