2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2014, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam Dates and Procedure Of Apply

As you need the detail of Mumbai University B.Ed Entrance Exam Dates and Procedure of Apply so here I am providing you the same.

The dates of entrance are not declared yet generally the entrance exam conducted in the month of JUNE so I am providing you the detail of Bed.

Duration of the Course:
The minimum duration of the Programme at MU is Two years.

Subject Offered
English, Hindi, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce, Science, Mathematics

Eligibility:

Candidate should have passed a Bachelor’s degree examination of this University or a corresponding degree examination of any other University recognized as equal with a minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate at the Bachelor’s degree examination and must have offered subjects relating to secondary/Higher Secondary level as per the requirements laid down by the State Government in that regard.

Admission Procedure:-
The admission procedure is based on the CE test entranced exam. You will be examined in the following subjects: 5 papers x 100 mark each Paper I: Foundations of Education
Paper II: Educational Psychology
Paper III: Educational Management and Educational Evaluation
Paper IV: Information and Communication Technology in Education & Special Field.
B.Ed Colleges Mumbai University
Secondary Training College
St. Xavier’s Institute of Education
Bombay Teacher’s training College,
Government College of Education
Hansraj Jivandas College of Education
Smt. Kapila Khandwala College of Education,
Government College of Education
10th December 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wants to do BEd from the Mumbai university please give me the details of the Bed Entrance Examination and also tell me how I apply for the Examination ?
10th December 2015, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

As you wants to do Bed from the Mumbai university let me tell you that the B.Ed Admission is based on Common Entrance Test conducted by the university. The examination for MU's B.Ed course includes Theory External assessment and Practicum internal assessments. The minimum duration of this course is one years which is extendable to four years. -

Duration of University of Mumbai B.Ed course:

The minimum duration of Mumbai University BEd Admission is one year.
-
BEd offered in following:

English,
Hindi,
History,
Geography,
Economics,
Commerce,
Science and
Mathematics.

Maharashtra BEd CET tentative dates :

Common Entrance Test (CET):- second week of july
English Language Content Test (ELCT):- second week of july

Paper pattern and syllabus :

a) The CET will comprise of the following sections namely, Mental Ability, Teacher Aptitude and General Knowledge of 50 marks and will be of one hour duration of objective (multiple choice) questions

b) Medium of CET: Medium of CET will be Marathi/English only.

c) Along with CET, the English Language Content Test will be conducted for 50 marks for the candidates who are desirous of seeking admission in English medium colleges. Only those candidates who will secure minimum 36% marks in the ELCT will be eligible for Admission to English Medium Colleges of Education.

For applying :

As per my knowledge this year E#ntrace Examination is over you may apply in the next year in the month of july . you may find notification related to0 this on the official site of the mumbai university notification section .
For any query you may contact to the mumbai university the contact details are given below :
Contact details :

Mumbai university
Address: CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 022 2654 3000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in