2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

Mumbai University ATKT Online Form

I am doing B.Com form University of Mumbai and want to fill Online Admission form for F.Y. B.Com (A.T.K.T/Fail) so please tell me that when it will available on official website of University of Mumbai and what is the fee of F.Y. B.Com (A.T.K.T/Fail) Admission form?

Last edited by sumit; 18th November 2019 at 01:22 PM.
Similar Threads
Thread
ATKT Rules Of Mumbai University Engineering
Mumbai University Online KT Form
Mumbai University ATKT Form
Mumbai University ATKT Exam
Gujarat University ATKT Exams
ATKT Rules of Mumbai University
Online Form for FYB.Com Mumbai University
YCMOU MBA ATKT Form
YCMOU ATKT Form Download
YCMOU ATKT Form Pdf
Barkatullah University ATKT Results
PSSOU ATKT Form
Mumbai University Kalina Online Admission Form
Atkt form application
Vikram University 1st Sem ATKT Result
ATKT Rules Shivaji University
Mumbai University ATKT Result
Online Form University Of Mumbai
Gujarat university ATKT result
Jiwaji University ATKT Result
16th July 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: Mumbai University ATKT Online Form

I am doing B.Com form University of Mumbai and want to fill Online Admission form for F.Y. B.Com (A.T.K.T/Fail) so please tell me that when it will available on official website of University of Mumbai and what is the fee of F.Y. B.Com (A.T.K.T/Fail) Admission form?
6th August 2015, 07:40 PM
sarveshshona@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know how to fill atkt form of mumbai university
2nd September 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

KT

kt form online poen nahi ho rahe hai
21st September 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of sem-5 & 6 atkt form
10th October 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my fyba, syba and tyba(in 2012) but i have not cleared my syba, i have atkt in 1 subject and that is why i am not eligible to get my certificate. I want to clear my syba atkt and want my certificate. i want to know the procedure of taking admission and when to submit it.
25th June 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to fill the online atkt exam of 6 sem nd in which month exam will suppose to held of 6 sem???????
26th June 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am doing b.com from mumbai university and want to fill online admission form for s.y.b.com (A.T.K.T/ FAIL) so tell me that when it will available on official website of university of mumbai and what is the fee of s.y.b.com (A.T.K.T/FAIL) admission form? and only one subject is A.T.K.T.
26th June 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am doing B.Com form University of Mumbai and want to fill Online Admission form for s.y.b.com (A.T.K.T/Fail) so please tell me that when it will available on official website of University of Mumbai and what is the fee of s.Y. B.Com (A.T.K.T/Fail) Admission form?
I am doing b.com from mumbai university and want to fill online admission form for s.y.b.com (A.T.K.T/ FAIL) so tell me that when it will available on official website of university of mumbai and what is the fee of s.y.b.com (A.T.K.T/FAIL) admission form? and only one subject is FAIL.
21st September 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

1 and 2 sem ka kt form kab aa rahe hai

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in