2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th September 2012, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mumbai SSC Hall Tickets in Information

You want Mumbai Staff Selection Commission Assistant Grade III exam Hall Tickets so it is available. For getting hall ticket you should have to click on Download option available on home page of Staff Selection Commission. Then on next page you have to click on Assistant Grade III Exam 2012 Hall Ticket link then a webpage will appear where you have to enter roll number and have to click on Search Status button. If you don’t have roll number then on next option you have to enter candidate name and father name and have to click on search Status button.

Following screenshot is of SSC Assistant Grade III exam Hall Tickets page.

29th December 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to apply for the Mumbai SSC Examination will you please provide me the procedure how I get the information about the Hall tickets for the Examinations ?
29th December 2015, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the SSC Examination hall ticket information of the staff selection commission Mumbai here I am giving you the procedure by which you may get the details of hall ticket of the SSC of the Staff selection Commission

Go to the official site of the SSC Mumbai western region

There you may see the link in the mid of the NOTICE/INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATE REGARDING SSC EXAM click on that link

By clicking on that link you may get the complete information regarding the SSC Examinations

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Staff slection Commission Western Mumbai

Tags
hall tickets download

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in