2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Mumbai Central to NITIE

Can you tell me how to reach from Mumbai Central to NITIE or National Institute of Industrial Engineering? Which is the safest transport to reach from Mumbai Central to NITIE or National Institute of Industrial Engineering? Provide me the map of location?
Similar Threads
Thread
NITIE Vihar Lake Mumbai
Selection Criteria For NITIE Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for NITIE Mumbai
NITIE College In Mumbai
NITIE Mumbai Alumni
NITIE Mumbai Pin Code
NITIE Mumbai Address
Gate score for NITIE Mumbai
NITIE Mumbai Admission Process
NITIE Mumbai Notification
NITIE Mumbai Admission Last Date
What is the cut off for NITIE Mumbai
NITIE IIT Mumbai
NITIE Mumbai PICS
NITIE Mumbai Placements
NITIE Mumbai Events
NITIE MBA College Mumbai
NITIE Mumbai MBA Eligibility
NITIE Mumbai Cut Off
NITIE Mumbai Gate Cut Off
10th December 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Mumbai Central to NITIE

I would like to know how to reach NITIE Institute from Mumbai Central Station which is a suburb in western railway in Mumbai where I will get down as I am travelling from Gujarat?
10th December 2015, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mumbai Central to NITIE

Here are the instructions which you can follow to reach NITIE Institute from Mumbai Central Station as you would get down at Mumbai Central while travelling from Gujarat:

Since you would be coming via Western Railway, all the trains halt at Borivali and Mumbai Central Terminus, and some halt at Dadar too.

If you arrive in the morning, please catch a slow train and get down at Andheri station and from Andheri East you can catch a cab or auto rickshaw and reach the institute.

If you arrive in the evening, get down at Borivali instead of Mumbai Central and then travel to Andheri via local train - to avoid the evening rush.

And then you can take an auto-rickshaw from Andheri Station East to NITIE

If you reach the railway stations between 1.00 AM and 4.00 AM, then local trains will not be available, hence you may need to take an autorick or taxi directly to NITIE.

For your convenience I am providing you the landmarks for NITIE Institute:

NITIE is situated in Vihar Lake, Mumbai. Powai is the neighbouring well known location for drivers and hence when you take auto/taxi, direct them to L&T Gate Number 2 at Powai.

IIT Bombay (4 kms) and Hotel Renaissance (1 km) are other landmarks near to NITIE.

The autowalas usually tend to take you IIT Bombay campus if they may be not familiar with NITIE. Hence, always move towards close to L&T Gate Number 2 at Powai - but do not enter into the gate - and then ask someone for NITIE.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in