2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Multiband MDU Communications

Hello sir I want to know about Multiband MDU Communications so here can you please give me details ?
11th February 2016, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Multiband MDU Communications

Hey as per my idea Multiband has acquired MDU Communications and here I ma giving you basic details ;-

Multiband

Multiband Corporation and its subsidiaries engage in the provision of voice, data, and video services to multi-dwelling unit and single-family home customers in the United States.

Products and services

Sales & Support Center

Field Services - DirecTV full-service home service providers

Largest nationwide DirecTV master system operator in the Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU) market

MDU Communications

MDU Communications International Inc. provides communication and information services. The Company's services include digital satellite television, high-speed broadband Internet, and in-suite monitored security services.

Multiband has acquired MDU Communications

Shares of New Jersey-based MDU (OTCBB: MDTV) rose about 75 percent to more than $1.50 Tuesday while shares of New Hope-based Multiband (Nasdaq: MBND) fell nearly 6 percent to about $2.20 near the end of trading.

The total sale price also includes Multiband assuming $29.7 million in MDU debt.

"The merger with MDU Communications is a strategic opportunity that will be meaningfully and immediately accretive to our business," Multiband CEO James Mandel said in a statement.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in