2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th February 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: MTECH Part Time in Anna University

I would like to know the M.Tech course offered through Part time mode at Anna University?
19th February 2016, 10:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MTECH Part Time in Anna University

Anna University aims to impart professional education that would provide competitive edge in the global business environment, to advance the qualifications of the needy by providing hard and soft skills to be a better performer and to meet multiple real corporate world challenges through tailor made professional courses.

Department
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
ME -Industrial Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
ME -Electrical Machines
ME -Applied Electronics
Metallurgical Engineering etc.

Admission process :
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION

(i) Aspirants for admission to the first semester of the ME / MTech degree programme shall be required to have passed an appropriate degree examination of Anna University, Coimbatore as specified under eligible qualification for admission in section 3 or any other examination of any recognized University or authority accepted by Anna University, Coimbatore as equivalent thereto. The aspirant shall also be required to satisfy all other conditions of admission thereto prescribed by the Anna University, Coimbatore.

(ii) Part-time aspirants should satisfy other conditions regarding experience, sponsorship, place of work, etc., that may be prescribed by Anna University, Coimbatore from time to time, in addition to satisfying requirements as in section 1 (i).

Course details for the ME part time:

Semester 1: 3 theory courses and 1 practical course
Semester 2: 3 theory courses and industrial visit & technical seminar
Semester 3: 3 theory courses and 1 practical course
Semester 4: 3 theory courses and 1 practical course
Semester 5: 3 theory courses and Project work I
Semester 6: Project work II

Please find the file attached for the brochure of the post graduate programs at Anna University.

Contact Details:

Anna University
Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600025
annauniv.edu
044 2235 7004
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Anna University Post Graduate Program Brochure.pdf (189.6 KB, 85 views)

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in