2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

MTDC Panchgani

Please I want to know some thing about Panchgani and I also want to book my ticket in any good hotel of MTDC at Panchgani
Similar Threads
Thread
Mtdc ceo
Guhagar MTDC
Aurangabad MTDC
MTDC Contact No
Solapur MTDC
MTDC Panshet
MTDC Sillari
Crdf mtdc
Mtdc frim
MTDC in Goa
Lenyadri MTDC
Mumbai MTDC
MTDC for Matheran
MTDC Recruitment
MTDC Bungalows in Panchgani
MTDC Jyotiba
Dapoli MTDC
MTDC Bus Timings
Ceo mtdc
MTDC UPM Map
5th May 2016, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MTDC Panchgani

The credit for discovering Panchgani must go to a British superintendent named John Chesson who was placed in charge of the hill station in the 1860s.

Fond of gardening, he planted many species from the western world in Panchgani, including silver oak and poinsettia, which have flourished since then.

To develop the infrastructure, Chesson encouraged various professionals - tailors, dhobis, butchers, vegetable vendors, building contractors, etc. to also settle in Panchgani.

For booking the tickets you will have to follow the below given process first of all go to the official website of MTDC Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation Panchgani which look like below given image

on this page you will get an option of Bookings which is on the top left hand side as you will take your cursor there you will get an option of MTDC Resorts Other Properties please click on it and a new page with come which look like below given image

This is your login page you will have to login firstly then click on login option for further option

Contact Detail

Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation Ltd.
C.D.O. Hutments, Opp. L.I.C. (Yogakshema) Building, Madame Cama Road,
Mumbai-400 020.
CIN : U99999MH1975SGC018086

Tel: +91 22 2204 4040
Fax: +91 22 2202 4521, +91 22 2285 2182

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in