2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th November 2014, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MSc statistics

Yes buddy, you are eligible to do M.Sc. course in statistics.
M.Sc. Statistics postgraduate Statistics course. Statistics is the learning of the set, union, and reading of information. It agreements through all features of this, counting the preparation of statistics set in conditions of the propose of investigation and researchs.

The period of M.Sc. in Statistics is generally of two academic years but it may varies from institute to institute.

M.Sc. Statistics Eligibility:

• Candidate must have passed in B.Sc. Statistics/B.Sc. Mathematics/B.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Applications along with Statistics as one of the papers.

Entrance Test:

• The marks of admission for this course vary from University to University. In various colleges and Universities there is an entrance exam for the admission of courses.

M.Sc. Statistics Job Types

• Online Tutor - Statistics
• Subject Matter Expert - Statistics
• Assistant Professor - Mathematics and Statistics
• Statistical Investigator Grade I (Training)
• Statistician or Arithmetician
• Statistician - Expertise in Research
• Statistician or Biostatistician
• Senior Statistician or Junior Statistician (Pharmacy)
24th February 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the M.A./M.Sc. Statistics of University of Delhi? Can you please tell me about the University of Delhi M.Sc. Statistics?
24th February 2015, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the University of Delhi M.Sc. Statistics. The University of Delhi offers the M.Sc. 2 yaer duration M.Sc. course.

Here I am providing you details about the M.Sc. course offered by the University of Delhi. This is as follows:

Scheme of Grading Semester
Duration 4 Semester

No of Seats:

Total Number of Seats - 93 (North & South Delhi Campus)
Gen- 47, SC -14, ST-07, OBC -25

Supernumerary Seats: PWD=03,

Sports/ECA =05, CW=05, Foreign Students=05

Eligibility for Admission

The candidate who has obtained bachelor’s degree in any subject and has studied at least 3 courses each of one year duration or 6 courses each of one semester duration in Statistics under 10+2+3 scheme of examination securing at least 50% marks in aggregate will be eligible to appear in entrance examination.

Here I am also uploading a file that contains the University of Delhi M.Sc Course Details. You can download this from here and get details about this.

Address:
University of Delhi

New Delhi, Delhi 110021 ‎
011 2700 6900 ‎

Map
[MAP]University of Delhi[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf University of Delhi M.Sc Course Details.pdf (116.5 KB, 171 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in