2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

MRIU Semester Result

Hello sir I have given exam 3rd Semester exam of Manav Rachna International University now I am looking for the result so would you please tell me from where I can get result of 3rd Semester exam of Manav Rachna International University??
Similar Threads
Thread
MRIU B Tech Result
MRIU Phd Result
MRIU Result All FET Semesters
MBA Third Semester Result
MBA odd semester result-15
MBA Even Semester Result
MRIU Result BBA
Semester 2 Result GSEB
Odd Semester Result UPTU
UPTU Even Semester Result-15
SMU Semester Result
MBA Second Semester Result Uptu
GNDU B.A 1st semester result
MBA First Semester Result
SRM University Semester Result
MA 1st Semester Result GNDU
BBDU Odd Semester Result
UPTU Result Even Semester
MBA First Semester Result
NSIT Result Semester Result
25th July 2015, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MRIU Semester Result

Manav Rachna International University Was Established In 1997, It is a Co-Educational Private University And It Is Approved By NAAC And UGC

Here I am giving you process to get results of Manav Rachna International University……

Firstly go to the official website of Manav Rachna International University which look like this image;

Now right side of the home page you will see Announcement section in this section you will get your result but as on 8-7-2015 results are not available in this section but whenever any result will be publish it will come on this section

Contact detail;
Manav Rachna International University
Delhi Suraj kund Road, Sector 43
Faridabad, Haryana 121004

Map;
[MAP]Manav Rachna International University[/MAP]
12th February 2020, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to check the result of Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T) Part I Exam from the official website of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies?
12th February 2020, 09:18 PM
Super Moderator

Department of Physiotherapy caters to the curative and rehabilitation needs of the people and thus, offers bachelor, master and doctorate physiotherapy courses which are based on research-informed teaching giving ample opportunities to students. This outpatient department has a busy practice catering patients from all over Haryana, NCR and from various sports teams.

The process to check the result of Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T) Part I Exam from the official website of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies is as follows:

Visit the official website of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies

Under Latest Updates on the right of the home page, you will get the Result

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
MREI Campus:
Sector – 43, Aravalli Hills, Delhi – Surajkund Road, Faridabad – 121004, (Haryana), India
General Enquiry:
MRIIRS: +91-129-4198000, 4198100
MRU: +91-129-4268500
MRDC: +91-129-4268800
Fax: +91-129-4198211
Email: admissions@manavrachna.edu.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in