2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

MRIU Scholarship

I have completed my graduation and want to take admission in the MRIU University for my MBA degree want to know about the fee structure. Can you please tell me the MBA fee structure of this University? Also tell me is there any scholarships offered to the MBA students?
Similar Threads
Thread
BBA in MRIU
MRIU University
Mriu bds
MRIU College
MRIU MBA Fee
Fms mriu
MRIU Dental
MRIU Library
Is MRIU UGC Approved
MRIU Or MRCE
Mun mriu
MRIU MBA Fee
Mriu MBA fee
MRIU Contact No
FET Mriu Edu In
MRIU Form
PhD At MRIU
Website of MRIU
MRIU Fee Structure
Mriu crc
1st December 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: MRIU Scholarship

I would like to know the Scholarship details offered by the Manav Rachna International University for various programs offered?
1st December 2015, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MRIU Scholarship

The university provides Scholarships to all students admitted in Post Graduate and MBA programmes on the basis of aggregate marks/CGPA in all the subjects in the qualifying examination as per following scale

When an applicant secures 80.00% & above, there is 100% Tuition Fee waiver

When an applicant secures 75.00% above & below 79.99% there is 50% Tuition Fee waiver

When an applicant secures 70.00% above & below 74.99% there is 25% Tuition Fee waiver

In addition, appropriate free ship shall be available to high achievers in the field of sports, persons suffering with Thalassaemia Major, sons / daughters of Army Personnel who have been killed in war/ terrorist attack, physically handicapped students etc. on case to case basis.

Applicants passing out from any of the institutions of MREI and son/daughter of faculty / staff member of any of the institutions of MREI will get one time concession of Rs.5000/-at the time of admission in any of the program being offered at Manav Rachna International University.

OTHER INCENTIVES OFFERED BY THE UNIVERSITY:

All MBA aspirants are given a free Laptop Computer System of appropriate configuration in the 1st semester. However, no rebate in fees encashment is provided to the aspirants who do not wish to take the Laptop Computers.

All aspirants admitted in diverse programmes shall be provided suitable books and / or study material as found suitable as facilitation. However, no rights of the aspirants shall accrue in this regard.

The University also offers Scholarships for UG level Courses (except for B.Tech Mech Engg. – Industry Integrated) as follows:

When an applicant secures 90.00% & above there is 100% Tuition Fee waiver

When an applicant secures 85.00% above but below 90.00% there is 50% Tuition Fee waiver

When an applicant secures 80.00% above but below 85.00% there is 25% Tuition waiver

Address:

Manav Rachna International University
Aravalli Campus, Sector – 43,
Delhi – Surajkund Road,
Faridabad, Haryana, India,
Pincode – 121004
Phone : +91-129-4259000 (30 lines)
Email : info@mriu.edu.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in