2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

MRIU Approval

I want to take admission in BDS Course at Manav Rachna Dental College of Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad, Haryana so please tell me that is this University is approved by the UGC (University Grants Commission) and AICTE?
Similar Threads
Thread
MRIU Website
BBA in MRIU
Mriu wiki
MRIU Phd Admission
MRIU University
MRIU Transport Fee
Mriu bds
MRIU Phd Result
MRIU College
MRIU MBA Fee
Fms mriu
MRIU UGC Recognized
Mun mriu
MRIU Scholarship
MRIU MBA Fee
Mriu MBA fee
FET Mriu Edu In
PhD At MRIU
Mriu crc
Mriu case
3rd September 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: MRIU Approval

I am planning to take admission in Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) for doing ug degree searching for university details. Will you provide me details of Approval Of Statutory Bodies of MRIU University along with approval letter also tell university address and contacts?
3rd September 2018, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MRIU Approval

Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) founded in 1997, has grown to become one of the best educational entities in the country and is recognized for excellence in professional education and research.

Approval Of Statutory Bodies

Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies Faridabad, Haryana was declared as Deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 vide letter no. F. 9-3/2007. U.3 (A) of Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of Higher Education) dated 21stOctober 2008.

Vide Notification No:F.9-3/2007-U3(A), Government of India ,Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of Higher Education) U.3(A) dated: 11th January,2018 changed the name of Manav Rachna International University (Deemed to be University) Faridabad to Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies, Faridabad (Deemed to be University) Faridabad.

MRIU Approval letter

MREI Aravalli Campus
Sector 43, Delhi Surajkund Road,
Faridabad 121004, (Haryana), India

Phone: +91-129-4259000 (30 Lines)
Fax:- +91-129-4198211
Email: info@mrei.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in