2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

MRI Technologist

Hello, I want to know the details of the jobs and career of the MRI Technologist. Will you please provide me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Civil Engineering Technologist NBCC
Clinical Laboratory Technologist Courses
5th May 2016, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MRI Technologist

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the jobs and career of the MRI Technologist as under:

MRI Technologists:
Magnetic resonance imaging, or MRI, creates images of soft tissue and organ systems for use by health care professionals. The MRI technologist operates the machines used in creating these detailed images. They work alongside other healthcare professionals to assist them and the patient in creating useful scans with which doctors can make assessments and develop a treatment strategy.

Job duties:
MRI procedures to patients, select software options and imaging parameters when adjusting an MRI machine
View images from an imaging session and keep records of the results
They also maneuver examination equipment, prepare patients for procedures, move disabled patients from wheelchairs onto examination tables and position them for imaging

Salary:
Hourly Rate
$22.49 - $38.98
Hourly Tips
$2.63
Overtime
$31.13 - $59.34
Bonus
$0.00 - $1,015
Profit Sharing
$100.00 - $5,000
Total Pay
$46,663 - $82,509

Work environment:
A growing number of physicians’ offices also employ these professionals. Most techs work full time, and their schedules may include overnight, weekend and holiday shifts.

Job skills:
Sensitivity to the physical and psychological needs of patients
They also need the stamina to stay on their feet throughout the workday
Physical strength to maneuver patients and the manual dexterity to manipulate table straps and operate MRI machine controls

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in