2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Re: MPSC job for lectureship?

I want to get Maharashtra public service commission job for lectureship. But I do not have information about it. So here can you provide me information about it?
4th December 2015, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator

I would like to tell you about the Maharashtra public service commission job as you want.
Here I wanna tell you that as on date November 2015 Maharashtra public service commission job for lectureship is not available, but here I am providing you information about it as you want.

Organization: Maharashtra public service commission

Vacancies: 146

Name of the post:
Lecturer
Principal
Senior lecturer

Educational qualification:
For lecturer: Applicants should have Post-Graduation in Humanity, Social Science or Sciences and M.Ed with specialization in Elementary Education or Adult Educational or Non. Formal Education or Education Planning and Administration

Principal: Applicants should have Master Degree in Humanity, Social Science or Sciences and M.Ed with specialization in Elementary Education or Adult Educational or Non-Formal Education or Education Planning and Administration. Five years teaching experience in school or junior college or Teacher Training Institution.

For senior lecturer: Applicants should have Post-Graduation in Humanity, Social Science or Sciences and M.Ed with specialization in Elementary Education or Adult Educational or Non?Formal Education or Education Planning and Administration. Three years teaching experience in school or junior college or Teacher Training Institution.

Here I am telling you about the salaries as you want;

Pay scale:
Principal Rs.15600-39100/-+ GP Rs.6600/-
Senior Lecturer Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/-
Lecturer Rs.9300-34800/-+ GP Rs.4400/-

Job location: Mumbai.

Here I am telling you about the some available jobs as on November 2015 as you want
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 03
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator (Group-C)

Age Limit:
Applicants age limit is 33 years.
5 years age relaxation is given for reserved applicants as per rules.

Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess Higher Secondary School Certificate (H.S.C.) & Certificate in a Course of Data Entry Operator from a recognized Institution having an effective speed of ten thousand (10000) depressions per hour on or offline of Data Entry Machine.

Selection Process: Selection of the applicants will be based on Sieve test, Experience, Interview.
23rd January 2016, 10:13 PM

Good information you have shared with all. Its definitely useful to other needy people.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in