2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

MPSC IAS Exam

I think the MPSC is published the Exam Calendar for all Examinations of 2015. I am doing preparation for the IAS Exam. So pls give me its dates. When the advertisement of IAS Exam will publish by MPSC? Provide me detailed syllabus of MPSC Examination for IAS Position with last year question papers.
Similar Threads
Thread
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam details and list of some best reference books for this exam?
MPSC Exam
UPSC MPSC Exam
STI MPSC Exam
Qualification For MPSC Exam
MPSC Exam After BDS
MPSC Exam for IT Engineer
MPSC Exam Dates
What is the MPSC Exam Eligibility
Want to get MPSC Exam Form
MPSC Exam Dates May
MPSC STI exam answer key
MPSC exam Eligibility
MPSC (SSE) exam forms
MPSC PSI exam Final key
MPSC and UPSC Exam
Answer Key for MPSC PSI Exam
MPSC exam requirements
Exam Date of MPSC
MPSC Next Exam Date
21st June 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: MPSC IAS Exam

I completed my studies and planning to apply for MPSC IAS Exam searching for all details related to this exam so I can apply on time. Will you tell in how many stages this exam is conducted also provide details what the Eligibility and qualification required to apply?
21st June 2018, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MPSC IAS Exam

MPSC is a Government of Maharashtra organization which is responsible for conducting exams for recruitments to Maharashtra Government departments.

MPSC CONDUCTED IN TWO STAGES

Prelims Exam
Main Exam (followed by Interview)
Prelims Exam is held in May-June, while Main Exam takes place in October of the same here

Eligibility:

Age: The minimum age for candidates appearing for an MPSC exam is 18 years, the maximum age is 33 years. The maximum age is relaxed able for OBC candidates (max. 35yrs.) and SC/ST/NT candidates (max. 38yrs.).

Educational Qualifications: Candidate should possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University; however, the candidate with a law degree may be given preference.

Students in their final year of graduation can also appear for the MPSC exam.

Important dates:

Apply online from 15.03.2018 to 04.04.2018
Exam Date - 24th June 2018, Sunday.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in