2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th March 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

MPSC I Card

Hello sir I had applied for Assistant Post Recruitment of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) and now want to download my I/Admit Card so will you please tell me where can I download that??
Similar Threads
Thread
MPSC Fax No
MPSC After BSC
Mpsc after MBA
Mp mpsc
Mpsc dte
MPSC Key
MPSC Lecturer
MPSC Gazetted
Ron Hoover MPSC
Wic mpsc
MPSC identity card
MPSC Job
MPSC for MBA
MPSC LDO Results
MPSC Know Your Details
MPSC GK App
MPSC Gov Job
Mpsc lda
MPSC Result Of JDA
MPSC Manipur Gov In
11th March 2016, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MPSC I Card

Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules (RR), advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc

Major functions:-

1. To conduct examinations for appointments to the service of Government of Maharashtra and its allied organizations.

2. To advise the state Government on:
-Matters relating to methods of recruitment to the various services
-Suitability of candidates for appointment to the services through making promotions, deputations and nominations and transfers
-Disciplinary matters affecting Government servants;transfers
-Claims for reimbursement of legal expenses incurred by Government servants while defending legal proceedings instituted against them for acts done or purporting to be done in the execution of their duties.transfers
-Claims for award of injury/family pension to Government servants and;transfers
-Any other matter referred to them by the Governor;

3. In addition, in the State of Maharashtra, the Commission deals with the following matters:
-Under Section 80-B of the Mumbai Municipal Corporation Act, the Commission have been entrusted with the responsibility of advising
-The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai regarding appointments to posts under the control of Corporation which are equivalent to or higher than the post Executive Engineer. And;
-The Mumbai Electric Supply and Transport undertaking regarding appointments to posts in Grade <96> A <96> II

-Claims for reimbursement of legal expenses incurred by Government servants while defending legal proceedings instituted against them for acts done or purporting to be done in the execution of their duties.

As you want to download admit card so follow the below given process:

Login to the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)

On this home page click on Announcements given at the right side of the page

On this page search for admit card of Assistant and click on that

Enter the details and click on Submit

The Admit Card will display on the screen

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in