2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2015, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MPSC DYSP Exam

As you want I am here providing you sample question paper of the Deputy Superintendent of Police recruitment exam of the MPSC.

Paper detail :

Questions : 200
Martks :
Time : 2 hour
MPSC DYSP Exam paper

Here is the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MPSC DYSP Exam paper .pdf (759.3 KB, 1906 views)
25th September 2019, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Deputy Collector Deputy Superintendent of Police (DySP) exam syllabus so will you plz provide me same here ??
25th September 2019, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving bellow Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Deputy Collector Deputy Superintendent of Police (DySP) exam syllabus:

Mechanical And Automobile Engineering

1 Engineering Mechanics: Equivalent force systems, free body concepts, equations of
equilibrium, trusses and frames, Kinematics and dynamics of particles and rigid bodies,
impulse and momentum (linear and angular), Potential and kinetic energy and principles of
conservation of kinetic energy and momentum

2 Strength of Materials: Stress and Strain, stress-strain relationship and elastic constants,
shear force and bending moment diagrams, Bending & Shear Stresses, deflection of
Beams, Torsion of circular shafts, thin and thick cylinders.

3 Theory of Machines and Machine Dynamics: Planar cams and followers, gear tooth profiles,
governors and flywheels, balancing of reciprocating and rotating masses. Free and forced
vibration of single degree freedom systems, effect of damping vibration isolation,
resonance, critical speed of rotors.

4 Design of Machine Elements: Design for static and dynamic loading, failure theories;
fatigue, Design of bolted and welded joints, design of simple machine elements like shafts
and keys, spur gears, brakes and clutches, belt drives, selection of rolling and sliding
contact bearings.

5 Heat Transfer: Modes of heat transfer; one dimensional heat conduction, thermal
resistance, contact resistance, heat flow through composite plane walls. Natural and forced
convection, non-dimensional numbers, radiative heat transfer, black and grey surfaces,
shape factors.

6 Thermodynamics : Zeroth, First and Second laws of thermodynamics; thermodynamic
system and processes; irreversibility and availability; behaviour of ideal and real gases,
properties of pure substances, calculation of work and heat in ideal processes; analysis of
thermo -dynamic cycles related to energy conversion Carnot, Otto and Diesel cycles.

7 Automobile Engines: I.C. Engines and its classification, Air Standard Cycles, Fuel air
cycles, Actual cycles, Requirements and suitability of fuels in IC engines, fuel ratings,
fuel-air mixture requirements, Alternative fuels, Comparison of four stroke and two stroke
engine, Firing order and its significance.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in