2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th April 2016, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

MPH MBA Hopkins

Hello sir, I am Ben Stokes. I am from Baltimore. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Master of Business Administration (MBA)/ Master of Public Health (MPH) dual degree program offered by John Hopkins University. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA johns hopkins
Johns Hopkins MBA
Hopkins Executive MBA Program
Johns Hopkins Executive MBA
John Hopkins University MBA
Hopkins MBA
Jhon Hopkins MBA
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
Johns Hopkins MBA Program
John Hopkins MBA
Johns Hopkins University Mba
Hopkins Mica MBA
Hopkins high school Minnesota
Used Cars Hopkins MN
Johns Hopkins MBA
Hopkins MBA Tuition
Hopkins Flexible MBA
Hopkins business school
Hopkins Movers
Johns Hopkins Dual MBA
26th April 2016, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MPH MBA Hopkins

As you have asked about the Master of Business Administration (MBA)/ Master of Public Health (MPH) dual degree program offered by John Hopkins University, I am giving you some information about it, check below for the details

The Johns Hopkins dual MBA/MPH is the ideal degree program for health professionals who want to expand their business knowledge, expertise, and career opportunities.
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, this 21-month accelerated program
Electives include health care management, enterprise risk management, and more.

The program begins in July when you’ll take your summer courses with the full-time MPH students.
During the fall and spring, your coursework will include an integrated curriculum comprised of public health and business courses.
During the second summer, you’ll complete an internship at an organization where you’ll apply your business and public health education in a real-world setting.
You’ll have the option to return in the fall for coursework or, if you prefer, continue with the internship into the fall and enroll in courses in late October.

Application:
Applications for the dual degree program are submitted to the School of Public Health and will be reviewed by the admissions committees of both Schools.
Applications for the program can be attained online.
Applicants are required to take either the GRE (preferred) or the GMAT.
You will receive two degrees from Johns Hopkins University: a Master of Public Health and a Master of Business Administration on two separate diplomas.

Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
615 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: 410-955-3543

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in