2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

MP PET Website

Can you tell me if it is necessary to fill up the admission application form of Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Entrance Test (MP PET) from the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal only or if there is some other option available?
Similar Threads
Thread
US FDA Website
UGC NET website
MP RTO Website
Website NG RTU
MHT CET Website
EIL Website
IIM Website
PU CHD Website
Website Of HCL
DTU website
VTU website com
Website Of UGC NET
PNB Website
SSC CGL Website
CG PMT Website
Dce website
CET Website
SSC SR website
IPS Website com
MMU FET lab website
9th May 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: MP PET Website

Hello sir is there any one can provide me here official website of MP PET exam for to get detail. I want MP PET website please provide me?
9th May 2018, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MP PET Website

The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will conduct MP PET. And MP PET Application Form will be released in January.

Madhya Pradesh Pre-engineering test is a state level entrance exam. Candidates who qualify this exam can opt for B.E or B. Tech courses in various colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh.

Candidates have to fill the application form within the last date. The exam will be conducted on 21-22 April 2018.

The examination is replaced by Joint Entrance Examination in 2014.

Visit an official site of MP PET website:

Address of old MP PET website is mptechedu.org/.

Education Qualification:

Candidates must have qualified or appeared higher secondary examination under Madhya Pradesh Board or Higher Secondary Board with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as their main subjects
Candidates with the qualification of higher or equivalent examination in science stream under any recognized board or university can also apply for the MP PET.
Final year candidates can also apply for admission.

Age Limit
Candidates should not exceed the age limit of 21 years.
Candidates under reserved category have age limit up to 24 years.

MP PET Syllabus:
The MP-PET entrance exam consists of questions from basic syllabus of Higher Secondary Exam.

MP PET Pattern
MP-PET consists of objective type multiple choice questions in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Medium of the exam is English.

Subject Marks
Physics 300
Chemistry 300
Maths 300

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in