2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2015, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MP PET Alotment result

As you want to get the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board PET Allotment results so here is the information of the same for you:

As on 24 July 2015 Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board PET Allotment results have not been announced

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board PET Allotment results:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the left side of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Results”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board PET Allotment results when it will come

Contact Details:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Main Road 1
Chinar Park,
Chayan Bhawan,
Opp. DB City Mall,
Vyapan Campus,
Shivaji Nagar
Bhopal,
Madhya Pradesh 462011
India

Map Location:

[MAP]Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board[/MAP]
23rd December 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to get the result of the Entrance test MP PET will you please provide me the procedure to get the result ?
23rd December 2015, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the result of the Entrance test MP PET let me tell you that as per my knowledge the result is not available yet . here I am giving you the procedure to get the result of the MP PET examinations the procedure is as follow:

go to the official site of the MP Vyam board

The page may look as follow:

MP Vyam board

on the left corner of the page you may get the link of the result click on it . After clicking you may redirected to the page there you may found the result of the MP PET entrance examinations when it is available . for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

MP VYAM board results

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in