2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

MP Online NDA Form

Myself Arjit and I want to know that how get NDA form for MP board??? Please provide the link of the official website from where I cab be able to download the NDA form for the MP Board???? Please kindly reply as soon as possible?????
Similar Threads
Thread
NDA Form is it Online
UGC NET Online Form
MP PMT Online Form
IIT JEE Online Form
MBA online form
Online Form MDU
CDS Form Online
NDA CDS Online Form
SSC Form Online Registration Form
SBI PO Online Form
TET online form of UP
BHU UET Online Form
PTU online form
DCE online form
Online Form of IIT JEE
Mp Online SSC Form
JNU B Sc Online Form
CPT form Online
IIT JEE Form Online
SSC FCI online form
6th November 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: MP Online NDA Form

I want to fill up Online NDA Form. So I need to know about the dates as well as eligibility and syllabus of this exam. So here can you provide me information about it?
6th November 2015, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

If you want to get information about the dates as well as eligibility and syllabus of this exam for fill up Online NDA Form, then here I am telling you about it as you want.

NDA Online Application Form 2016 on or before 29th January 2016.

NDA / NA Exam (I) will be held on 17th April 2016 for admission to army, navy and air force wings of NDA.

Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must be either a Citizen of India OR a Subjects Bhutan / Nepal / Tibetan Refugee OR
A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and east African Countries of Kenya, Uganda. Are also eligible for it.
Only bachelors’ participants are eligible to apply for said examinations and aspirants must be ensuring that he or she cannot marry before final training completion.

Syllabus:

Examination is held on basic skills on
Mathematics and General Ability Test.

Mathematics includes many topics like
Algebra,
Matrices and Determinants,
Trigonometry,
Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions,
Differential Calculus,
Integral Calculus and Differential Equations,
Vector Algebra,
Statistics and Probability and Probability.

General Ability Test contains

English,
General Knowledge,
Physics,
Chemistry,
General Science,
History Freedom Movement etc.

Exam Pattern:

Subject Duration Marks
Mathematics 2 hours 30 minutes 300
General Ability Test 2 hours 30 minutes 600

Address;
National Defence Academy
Khadakwasla, Pune, Maharashtra 411023
020 2529 3105
22nd December 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

PULIC NOTICE??? As an applicant due to on going Exams, Nigeria Defense Academy 67th regular course(NDA) to informed all the candidate that application form is out,we are already registered so many candidate from the sources in our head office here,because we are in new Government, that why we are ask not to published 67th regular course in the bank that's the reason why you people can not buy it in the bank, contact COLONEL PATRICK now to obtained the application form his the one in change now before it get late.[08106685257] and The Nigerian army force Recruitment(NAR),NigeriaN Air Force Recruitment(NAF), NigeriaN Navy recruitment DSSC, Nigerian Custom Service,(NCS) note that you are ask to contact COLONEL PATRICK now Via:[08069434471] ..if you are having any problem to print your acknowledgement form or to get your Your Admission…He is there for any assistance,both your admission issue, because i have connected about three(3) persons to him this year already…please endeavor to contact him now before it gets late, from NDA admission Office, signed:Management, Contact now via:[08106685257]..

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in