2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2014, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MP Naib Tehsildar Recruitment

Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Naib Tehsildar recruitment details are as given below:

Naib Tehsildar

Age limit:
21 to 40 years

Pay scale
Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 4600/- Grade Pay

Educational Qualification:
The applicant should have Graduate of a recognized University
Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard

Exam Syllabus:

G.K & Current Affairs:-

Firstly candidate should read about History, Socio Economic and Geography development of Himachal Pradesh.
Every aspirant must update themselves with the latest current affairs & ongoing events like sports politics, science, prize, and trophy & do remember question will also be based on the day to day science involvement in human life.

Questions will be put up from Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, culture, Indian Politics, Indian Economy, Geography of India & famous teaching by various leaders in India.

Paper II- General English:

Candidates will be required to answer questions designed to test their understanding of English and workmen like use of words. Some of the questions will be devised to test their reasoning power, their capacity to perceive implications and their ability to distinguish between the important and the less important.

Paper III – English Essay & Paper IV-Hindi:

(i) Translation of an English passage into Hindi.
(ii) Explanation of Hindi passage in Prose and Poetry in the same language.
(iii) Composition (Idiom, correction etc.).
7th November 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

My family and I live in MP. I was completed my graduation in B.tech. Now I want to get job for Naib Tehsildar. If MP Naib Tehsildar Recruitment was update our exam dates than provide me?
7th November 2015, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

At this time the MP Naib Tehsildar Recruitment does not announced our exam date . if you want the exam than you should update with is official site. Is there any news will be than I’ll inform you. Now I’m describing you all detail:

Name of post number of post salary
Naib – Tehsildar 50 Rs. 9300/- to Rs 34800/- + GP

Age Limit: 21 to 45 years

Application Fee: Open category candidates : Rs. 500/-

Reserved category candidates : Rs. 250/-

Applying process through: Online

Exam Syllabus:
G.K & Current Affairs:-

Firstly candidate should read about History, Socio Economic and Geography development of Himachal Pradesh.
Every aspirant must update themselves with the latest current affairs & ongoing events like sports politics, science, prize, and trophy & do remember question will also be based on the day to day science involvement in human life.

Questions will be put up from Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, culture, Indian Politics, Indian Economy, Geography of India & famous teaching by various leaders in India.

>> General English:

Candidates will be required to answer questions designed to test their understanding of English and workmen like use of words. Some of the questions will be devised to test their reasoning power, their capacity to perceive implications and their ability to distinguish between the important and the less important.

>> English Essay & Paper IV-Hindi:

Translation of an English passage into Hindi.
Explanation of Hindi passage in Prose and Poetry in the same language.
Composition (Idiom, correction etc.).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in