2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Mp crpf

Hi I am living in Madhya Pradesh and want to do job in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) so is there any latest recruitment in CRPF in Madhya Pradesh, if yes then provide me the details? Tell me the education qualification required to apply for job in CPRF?
Similar Threads
Thread
CRPF HC ASI key
New DGP Of CRPF
Kv crpf
CRPF Age
CRPF Key
Crpf si ro
Cg crpf
CRPF Pay
How To Get Into CRPF
Crpf dc
Rpf crpf
Ssc kkr crpf
GNM Job in CRPF
CRPF Recruitment Assistant Sub Inspector CRPF Recruitment Job
Crpf hc cm
Gd crpf
Crpf dgp
CRPF Result Board CRPF Result
Pic of CRPF
Crpf pt
16th February 2016, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Re: Mp crpf

Hello sir, I’m interested to get job in MP CRPF. Can any one provide me procedure of apply for CRPF jobs? Are there any steps present to apply for MP CRPF then please provide me?
16th February 2016, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Central Reserve Police Force inviting application forms from skilled and eligible aspirants for fill up the various vacancies of Constable Rifleman.

Currently there is no recruitment for the candidates in CRPF MP. If any notification announced then I’ll inform you.

Process to apply:

Visit an official site of CRPF

Click on recruitment.

Select post if any present

Selection Process:
Job fighters will be selected on the basis of:
Physical Standard Test
Physical Efficiency Test
Written Examination
Medical Examination

Salary package:

Selected aspirants will get salary of Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- per month with Grade pay of Rs.2000/-

Education:
Candidates must possess the qualification of 10th or its equivalent with good academic records from recognized board/Institute to apply.

Candidates must be between the ages of 18 years to 23 years
20th February 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Hii Guys , My Friend want to Get Head Constable Job in Central Reserve Police Force MP , For it Can you please tell me Is MP CRPF Publish latest Recruitment for same Post ?
20th February 2016, 06:28 PM
Super Moderator

Friend for your Information Here I would like to tell you that Central Reserve Police
Force have No Current Recruitment for Head Constable Post .

For your reference Here I am Giving Details about same post :

Age Limit:

Candidates age should be between 18-23 years

Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for others as per rules.

Pay Band :

Applicants recruited for filling up the vacant post of Constable (GD) will be given pay band of INR 5,200/- to INR 20,200/- with INR 2,400/- Grade Pay.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University .

Application Fee:

Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through Crossed Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque

No fee for SC/ ST category and Females candidates.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected based on Identity check, Checking of Testimonials/ documents, Physical Standard Test, Sports Trial Test, Medical Examination, interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in