2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

MP Board Of Secondary Education Photos

I am planning to join the Board Of Secondary Education Madhya Pradesh but before taking admission I am looking for the MP Board Of Secondary Education pictures. Will you please tell me the process to visit the photo gallery of this MP board?
Similar Threads
Thread
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Seating Arr
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Centre No
Gujarat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board Gandhinagar TAT Exam Result
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary Higher Secondary Education Mumbai Divisional Off
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Office In Mumbai
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Nashik Contact De
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune+Migration Ce
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education+Phone Number
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Centre
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Shivaji Nagar Pun
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Subject Code
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Question Pap
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Official Website
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education MSBSHSE HSC Exam
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune India
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Center No
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Nashik Result
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education and Higher Secondary Education Pune
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education class 10 last year
Gujarat secondary and higher secondary education board GSEB examination results
12th July 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: MP Board Of Secondary Education Photos

Hello sir, Im member of MP Board Of Secondary Education looking for events Photos. Is there any one can tell me where from I can see MP Board Of Secondary Education Photos?
12th July 2018, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MP Board Of Secondary Education Photos

In gallery section the MP Board Of Secondary Education is uploaded and provides its all functions and events Photos.

The Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh is a board of school education in Madhya Pradesh State of India.

The Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh was declared the results of Class 10, 12 examinations today, on May 14. Chief Minister Shivraj Chouhan announced the pass percentage with 68 per cent in Class 12 passed, while it is 66 per cent for Class 10

See all MP Board Of Secondary Education Photos:

It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliations to colleges.

Activities
To grant affiliation/recognition to schools
To prescribe courses and text books at High school and Intermediate level.
To conduct High school and Intermediations
To provide equivalence to the examinations conducted by other Boards.

MP Board Examination Time table:
As on June 2018:

Board Examinations Time Table - 2017-18

HIGH SCHOOL/HIGHER SECONDARY/HIGHER SECONDARY (VOCATIONAL)/DEAF DUMP SUPPLEMENTARY CERTIFICATE EXAM 2018

DIPLOMA IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION-I & IIYr EXAM JUNE-2018

HIGH SCHOOL/HIGHER SECONDARY/HIGHER SECONDARY (VOCATIONAL)/DEAF DUMP/PHYSICAL/DPSE CERTIFICATE EXAM
Contact to:

MP Board of Secondary Education
Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal - 462011
Phone No:0755- 2551166-71
Fax:0755-2552061

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in