2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th September 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

MP Board Higher Secondary Supplementary Result

I have given exams of Higher Secondary (Class 12th) Examination of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education in this year. I got failed in 1 subject and I have appeared in Supplementary Exam. I got information from some one that its result has declared. So give process that how I can check my result of Supplementary Exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Higher Secondary Result Ajmer Board
MP Higher Secondary Board Result
Gujarat Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Board Gandhinagar TAT Exam Result
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Pune Result Octob
Board Of Secondary Education Rajasthan Ajmer Supplementary Result
Board Of Senior Secondary Education Rajasthan Result Supplementary
WB Board Higher Secondary Result
Board of Secondary Education Orissa Supplementary Result
Allahabad Higher Secondary Board Result
Ajmer Board Higher Secondary Result
MP board higher secondary result
Higher Secondary Goa Board Result
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune SSC Result
Maharashtra state board of secondary and higher secondary education pune result march
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Pune Exam Result
MP Higher Secondary Board Result
Higher Secondary Result Bihar Board
CG Board Higher Secondary Result
Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education Nashik Result
MP Board Higher Secondary School Result
4th September 2015, 11:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MP Board Higher Secondary Supplementary Result

The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has declared result of Higher Secondary (Class 12th) Supplementary Examination and students can check their result on its official website.

I am giving important steps that how can any one check result of Supplementary Exam:

Firstly visit on the website of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.

You will see link for result in right middle side of homepage. When you will click on that link, you will reach on a new page and that page will look like following screen shot:

You will see another link for HSSC (Class12th) Supplementary Result – 2015. You have to click on this link and you will be on following web page:

On this page, you have to fill Roll Number and check your result of Supplementary Exam.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in