2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

MOU On Nalanda University

I have come to know that India Signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Seven Countries for Nalanda University Project. Would you please provide me list of all the Countries? Kindly tell me what are the agreements signed for it and what is the benefit for students?
Similar Threads
Thread
Nalanda University Phd
All About Nalanda University
New Nalanda University
Nalanda university where
Nalanda University Set Up By Who
Nalanda First University Of The World
Nalanda University Was Associated With
Applying To Nalanda University
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Nalanda
Nalanda University Now
Where Is Nalanda University
MBA From Nalanda University
Nalanda University MBA
University At Nalanda
The Nalanda University Act
Age Of Nalanda University
M.Ed from Nalanda University
Nalanda International University Nalanda
Nalanda University About
Model Of Nalanda University
24th July 2018, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: MOU On Nalanda University

Can you provide me the details of the Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) signed by Nalanda University with S. Korean Academy in 2017?
24th July 2018, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MOU On Nalanda University

The details of the Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU) signed by Nalanda University with S. Korean Academy in 2017 are as follows:

A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Nalanda University and Academy of South Korean Studies in Patna for academic linkages and collaborations.

South Korea is one of the 17 countries that have signed inter-governmental MoU for supporting Nalanda University. Nalanda University pleased to enter into this academic collaboration with AKS, which is one of the leading universities of South Korea, established by the Ministry of Education & Science Technology.

The MoU is a testament to Nalandas commitment to building inter-Asian linkages. The two universities agreed to enhance their bilateral ties through joint research programmes, faculty and student exchange, mutual sharing of data, academic research/education, joint teaching, cooperation in other areas to accomplish the purpose of the MoU. The MoU will be in effect for five years.

Nalanda will play soft power bridge between India and South Korea through Indias Act East Policy and South Koreas new Asia initiatives. This MoU will contribute to the development of Korean studies and enhance friendships between the two institutions.

Nalanda University had also received a personal donation of US$11,535 from South Korean professor Pyong-Rae Lee for establishing a scholarship fund for students at the School of Buddhist Studies, Philosophy and Comparative Religions.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in