2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th September 2015, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

I want to know about Monthly Pay Slip of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) so would you please tell me from where I can get this information?

Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) was founded in 24 October 1962 under the CRPF Act and it is one of the eight Central Armed Police Forces of India.

If you are the member of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) or if you have User ID and pass then you can get information about Monthly Pay Slip of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)

Bcoz for this information you will have to login

Here I am giving you process to get login page of Pay Slip of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)….

Firstly go to the official website of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) which looks like this image;

Now on this page you will see “Login” option take your cursor on this option and click on Click here for pay slip option a new page will open which look like this image;

After that enter User name and pass and click on Login option after that you will get details about Monthly Pay Slip

Address:
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
Cgo Complex Block No-2, Loni, Lodi Road, Gpo
Lodi Road
New Delhi, Delhi 110003

Map;
[MAP]Indo Tibetan Border Police Force[/MAP]

Last edited by Shaleen; 2nd July 2019 at 11:33 AM.
Similar Threads
Thread
Monthly Remuneration of IIT Guwahati's Employees
Monthly Pay Slip Of CRPF
ITBP Pay Slip Registration
MBA monthly salary
DMRC monthly pass
KSRTC Monthly Pass
LIC Development Officer Monthly Salary
IRDA Monthly Business Figures
SBI Clerk Monthly Salary
Yes Bank Monthly Income Plan
Washington monthly Xavier University
KSEB monthly bill
Monthly Salary of Canara Bank PO
Bank PO Monthly Salary
Citibank Minimum Monthly Balance
C.A Monthly Salary India
Monthly income for the candidate of Microbiology
Monthly salary of a CA
IAS Officer Monthly salary
RBI Monthly Bulletin
24th July 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about Monthly Pay Slip of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) so would you please tell me from where I can get this information?
rvenkatakrishna680gmail CT HD no 080290462
30th September 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: Monthly Pay Slip of ITBP

Hi buddy here I am looking for process by which one can get Monthly Pay Slip of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) online so will you plz let me know about the same here ??
30th September 2019, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Monthly Pay Slip of ITBP

Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is among the five central armed forces of India,

As you are looking for process by which one can get Monthly Pay Slip of Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) online so on your demand I am telling same:

Take visit the official website of ITBP for Himveer Login

In the official site choose Login and select Personal Login. For the mobile user, Click on green box parallel to Home and from the list, choose Login and select Personal Login option.

In a new window, Himveer Login will appear which is an ITBP PIS personal login system.
Employees have to enter their PIS Username in the Username section and PIS password in Password section.

There is a checkbox there to save your username and password in the browser. Its up to ITBP
employee, whether you want to save or not.

To save check the box otherwise, dont check.

Next step is to fill the text given in the image captcha.

Read the text given in the image and fill it in the box given below it.

After filling all the details Username, Password and Captcha, Click on the Login button to access
Your ITBP personal account

Please note that there are only 5 login chances so be careful while login.

If there are 5 wrong login attempts then the ITBP employees USERID will be blocked for 24 Hours.

You can check and download ITBP Payslip 2019 and monthly Payslip of ITBP, and salary
structure from here

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in