2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Moh iaf

Provide all information about the MOH IAF CAT 1. I want to get information about following. So tell me is there any official website where I can get required information? What I should search on internet that I can get information about MOH IAF CAT 1? Is there any pdf file that provides following information?
4th July 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: Moh iaf

Hi buddy here I am looking for MOH IAF Cat 1 Application Guide so will you plz let me know from where I can do collect its related info here ??
4th July 2018, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Moh iaf

As you want here I am giving below info related to MOH IAF Cat 1 Application Guide on your demand :

The MOH IAF Program aims to facilitate partnerships between researchers and industry in pre-clinical and clinical research

The MOH IAF Category aims to support researchers in their preclinical and clinical research projects carri
ed out in collaboration with the industry. This is to encourage:
(i) Commercially relevant research;
(ii) Foster ingnew directions in translational biomedical research;
(iii)Multi-disciplinary and multi-institutional collaborations that will bring new perspectives tothe field.

1.3 They can be composed of:
(i) Multiple individual projects involving multiple local research partners and multiple industry partners
, forming comprehensive, long- term collaborations with a high probability of leading to substantive R&D programs or
impactful outcomes.
-Under this type of partnership, it is expected that there will be multiple individual
projects.
-The Principal Investigator (PI) of eachindividual project shall apply individually, indicating the name of the Strategic Partnership
and its projects in the Application Form

(ii) Individual projects that are of significance to the national Biomedical Sciences (BMS) research agenda and industry relevance.

MOH IAF Cat 1 Application Guide

Attached Files
File Type: pdf MOH IAF Cat 1 Application Guide.pdf (439.6 KB, 67 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in