2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   MLSU MBA Syllabus (https://management.ind.in/forum/mlsu-mba-syllabus-325344.html)

Unregistered 18th March 2017 12:50 PM

MLSU MBA Syllabus

I have taken admission in MBA 1st Semester Course at MLSU University Udaipur. I need syllabus to start study, so tell me from where I can download syllabus of MBA 1st Semester Course of MLSU University?

Rajkumar Agarwal 18th March 2017 01:31 PM

Re: MLSU MBA Syllabus

As you want syllabus of MBA 1st Semester Course of MLSU University Udaipur, so here I am providing complete syllabus:

MLSU University Udaipur MBA 1st Semester Syllabus

FSM107 - MARKETING MANAGMENT
FSM105 - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
FSM108 - ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGER
FSM106 - MANAGERIAL COMMUNICATION
FSM104 - QUANTITATIVE METHODS
FSM103 - MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS
FSM102 - STATISTICAL METHODS
FSM101 - MANAGEMENT PROCESS & ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR

FSM107 - MARKETING MANAGMENT
Unit -I
Nature and scope of marketing, Corporate orientations towards the marketplace, The Marketing environment and Environment scanning, Marketing information system and Marketing research, Understanding consumer and Industrial markets.
Unit -II
Understanding consumer behavior, factors influencing consumer behavior and buying process ; organizational buying; Market segmentation, Targeting and positioning; Product decisions – product mix, product life cycle, new product development, branding and packaging decisions.
Unit -III
Pricing methods and strategies, Promotion decisions promotion mix, advertising, sales promotion, publicity and personal selling; Channel management - selection, co-operation and conflict management, vertical marketing, Implementation andsystems.
Unit -IV
Services Marketing: The emergence of service. The service consumer behaviour, Service positioning and targeting, Service quality, Promoting the service, Relationship Marketing, Services marketing in India.
Unit -V
Emerging issues in marketing: Consumerism, Green marketing, Sustainable development and
consumption, Digital marketing, E-CRM

FSM105 - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Unit -I
Introduction to Computers: Evolution of Computers, Basic Architecture and components,
Application Software and Packages - Introduction to Embedded Software. Artificial intelligence
(AI), AI Tools –An overview.Fundamentals of operating system- Windows, Unix/Linux, Android.
Unit -II
Software Packages
a) Word Processor –Editing, Printing and Formatting of Document Mail merge.
b) Electronic Spread sheet – Range, Formulas, Functions, Graphs, Basis statistical formulae.
c) Presentation Tool – Creating effective presentations
Unit -III
File and Data Management –Data files types/Organizations; Master & Transaction Files; Basics of Data Processing; Introduction to DBMS concepts, DBMS Software: Creating a database, Data entry and basic queries. Report generation &Label generation .
Unit -IV
Financial Accounting Software- Account creation, Journal Entry, Ledger posting, Balance Sheet, P& L Account, Flow Charting : Input-Process –Output presentation , Programming Concepts. Data Communications And networking _LAN & WAN.
Unit -V
,Introduction to Word Wide Web-Internet operations, emerging communication technologies
.Introduction to Social Networking, E Commerce ,E –Banking And E- Governance .

FSM108 - ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGER

Unit -I
Meaning and Definition of Accounting, Parties or Users interested in Accounting, Branches of Accounting, Meaning and Definition of Management Accounting, Distinction between Management Accounting and Financial Accounting. Accounting Concepts and Conventions.
Unit -II
Basic Accounting terminologies, Classification of Accounts, Meaning of Journal, Writing of Journal Entries.Secondary Books of Accounting, Preparation of Trial Balance Financial Statement Analysis, Ratio analysis, Funds Flow Analysis, Cash Flows analysis.
Unit -III
Elements of Costs; (a) Materials Costs: - Materials purchasing, receiving, storing and issuing
including pricing of issues. Labour Costs and Labour Turnover.
Unit -IV
Overheads- Identifying the overheads with cost centre. Allocation, Apportionment and Absorption – Accounting treatment of under and Over Absorption. (Preparation of Cost Sheet, items to be excluded while preparing cost sheet.
Unit -V
Managerial Decision Making Techniques: Marginal costing – Cost volume profit analysis, BEP Budgetary control, Operating and Financial Budgets, Performance Budgeting, Zero-Base Budgeting; Flexible Budgets. Standard Costing – Materials Cost and Labour cost variances only. Accounting Standards