2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th November 2015, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MJ College MBA

The Amjad Ali Khan College of Business Administration was established in the year 1991-92. MJCET is affiliated to Osmania University and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education AICTE. The college is run and maintained by the Sultan-ul-Uloom society

MBA Admissions

The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) is a Post Graduate course offered as:

I. Two year i.e., four semester Full time Day programme

II. Three year, i.e., six semester Part time programme offered to Working Executives and employees

Eligibility –

M.B.A. (Day)

Bachelor degree from recogniosed University.

M.B.A. (Evening)

Bachelor Degree from recognized University

Must have at least Two years experience in Executive / Managerial /Administrative/ Supervisory position in any organization after obtaining the Bachelor Degree.
Or
Officers / Executives / Engineers working with any Government / Quasi govt. /Autonomous bodies / Local authorities/ teachers working in academic institutions with postbachelor’s experience of 2 years.
Or
c. Officers of the Defence Forces / Establishments holding Administrative/ Executive post with not less than 2 years experience after obtaining Bachelor degree.

The candidate should submit Service certificate and No Objection Certificate from the present employer.

Admission process-

The students are admitted on the basis of merit secured in Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducted by State Govt.

For more details here is the attachment

Contact address

Amjad Ali Khan College of Business Administration
Private College
Mount Pleasant, 8-2-249 to 267, Road No. 3, Banjara Hills,, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in