2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th November 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Mit msms

I have done my Graduation and want to do Master of Science in Management Studies (MSMS) Program from MIT Sloan School of Management. Will you provide me some details of doing this course from here also tell me what the fees of this course in MIT?
7th November 2015, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Mit msms

The MIT Sloan School of Management is the business school of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.

The Master of Science in Management Studies (MSMS) Program at MIT Sloan School of Management offers students from around the world the opportunity to increase their expertise in a chosen management concentration.

Curriculum

The MSMS degree is a 90-unit curriculum with a 66-unit requirement to be completed in MIT coursework.

The specific concentration topic can combine courses in one of the following three MIT Sloan academic groups:

Behavioral and Policy Sciences, which offers courses in strategy, technological innovation & entrepreneurship, organization studies, and international management;

Economics, Finance, and Accounting, which offers courses in international economics, applied microeconomics, corporate finance, financial engineering, and managerial accounting, as well as other subjects; and

Management Science, which offers courses in operations management, operations research and statistics, information technology, and marketing.

Residency:

The Master of Science in Management Studies program requires full-time graduate residency for two semesters (fall and spring).

Tuition Fees:

The Master of Science in Management Studies tuition and student activities fee for 2015-2016 school year is $65,750.

Address:

MIT Sloan School of Management
30 Memorial Dr, Cambridge
MA 02142, United States
Phone: +1 617-253-1557

Map location:

[MAP]MIT Sloan School of Management[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in