2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th May 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Migration Form of Punjab Technical University

I want the Migration Application Form of Punjab Technical University PTU so will you provide me?
11th May 2018, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator

The Punjab Technical University PTU provides the facility of migration in which a student is allowed to transfer his candidature from one LC to another LC anywhere in the country, provided the destination learning centre offers the same course.

Migration to any other university/college is not allowed during the course.

PTU Application Form for Migration

There is no migration fee charged by the university from the student.

If the student has already deposited the current semester & exam fee at the Existing LC, he/she will have to deposit Rs. 2000/- at the Target LC.

Migrations have to be applied only on the prescribed form to obtain.

Migration within the same city is not allowed. In case of genuine reason, special cases may be considered subject to the approval of the University through RC.

The migration application is to be submitted with the RC at least 60 days before the commencement of exams so as to be put-up the University through RC 45 days before the commencement of exams.

Contact-

I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University
Jalandhar-Kapurthala Highway, Near Pushpa Gujral Science City, Ibban, Kapurthala, Punjab 144603
0182 266 2549
16th June 2020, 03:51 PM
Basavasampath s

I am shifting to the other state university. There is Migration certificate required for admission. Please forward me Migration Form Of Punjab Technical University or tell me about the procedure from where, I can get the Migration Form Of Punjab Technical University?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in